Monday, May 7, 2012

Another Lovely Day

It was bright, it was sunny, it was breezy and it was HOT! I had a great day at the shelter, walked a lot of dogs, got some good photos and a recommendation from the main dog guy there about a place to go for good instruction on dog obedience because he knows I'm doing the career diploma for dog training/obedience and that I"m going to get into professional dog walking soon. He also let me have a really nice quality choke chain and leash! I was so shocked when he said I could keep it. He'd lent it to me to use for the chocolate lab thinking it would be easier on my hands. The lab has such a big gait that his natural walk puts him ahead of me; Something I don't normally allow for the dogs, I have them follow or walk beside me, but he'd have to practically CREEP to match my short legged pace so I let him be just ahead, shoulder a smidge ahead of my legs. Anyways, that was probably more detail than you wanted. Today the doggie of the day is the very same chocolate labrador! He's an absolute angel, playful but mellow and needs plenty of exercise and love! These photos do injustice to the richness of his chocolate color or overall beauty but they're the best I can do.



No comments:

Post a Comment