Monday, May 7, 2012

Took a Deep Breath

So I'm writing this morning with my coffee and my doughnut to say I've taken a deep breath from yesterday. I do believe I was harsh considering them incompetant. Yes the gal was uninformed about the proper use and purpose of the doggie backpack but I over reacted. I still feel comfortable calling their record keeping sloppy. Anyways, this is my blog and not meant for a professional anything so I will leave the post. That's what it's really about anyways, the ups as well as the downs of my work at the shelter. Yesterday was mostly a build up of being over tired and the sheer disappointment that a practical tool that would benefit the dogs was rejected. I'm putting it behind me now and getting right back at it with walking the dogs. Perhaps someday I can found a shelter of my own and change the entire focus of it for the benefit of the animals. Yeah, that thought sounds pretty nice. I will post later today with the Adoptable of the Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment